- Alexa can show you more: with an 8″ HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help you manage your day at a glance.
- Connect with video calling and messaging: call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Be entertained: ask Alexa to show you TV programmes, films or the news. Listen to radio stations, podcasts and audiobooks.
- Control your smart home: voice control compatible devices, or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights and adjust thermostats.
- Make it yours: display your Amazon photo albums and customise your Home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
- Made to fit your life: cook step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Designed to protect your privacy: electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with the press of a button. Slide the built-in cover to close the camera.
See and do more
Entertainment for every part of your day
Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch TV programmes and films on Prime Video and Netflix. Listen to music from streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify and Deezer, and see song lyrics and album art with Amazon Music.
More ways to control your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, on Echo Show 8, you can turn off the mics and camera with the press of a button, or slide the built-in cover to easily close the camera. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear or delete them at any time. Learn more