- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
- High-Speed Wireless Charging Modes: Charges Samsung phones at 10W and iPhones at 7.5W; the fastest possible wireless input that each can accept.
- Two is Better: Charge 2 devices at once with Dual Pad’s twin charging surfaces.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases (no thicker than 5 mm). Metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave 10 Dual Pad, DC Adapter with 5 ft Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
PowerWave 10 Dual Pad
The Wireless Charging Pad for Two Devices
More Wireless Charging Modes
Charging for flagship Samsung phones gets boosted to 10W. Power iPhone 8 or later at its maximum wireless input of 7.5W, or other devices at a stable 5W.
Built for Two
Designed with two charging surfaces, and equipped with technology specially designed to prevent charging interference. Dual Pad lets you charge two devices simultaneously with no interruption.
Foreign object detection, overvoltage protection, and anti-interference technology keep you and your device safe while charging.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave chargers deliver power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 12V 3A
Output: 10W / 7.5W / 5W
10W Fast Charge Mode:
– Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ / S10e / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7
– Samsung Note 9 / Note 8
– LG G7 / G7+ / V30+ / V30 / V35
– Sony XZ2 / XZ2 Premium
7.5W Fast Charge Mode:
iPhone XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / iPhone 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode:
– Pixel 3 / Pixel 3 XL (The phone’s screen will display the message: Charging slowly.)
Note: If the LED light flashes while charging, please check to ensure that that your phone case is less than 5 mm thick and has no metal attachments, expandable grips, or credit cards. Cases which contain metal, such as Pitaka, Evutec, and Spigen QNMP, will trigger foreign object detection and interrupt charging.