– Ultra lightweight (only 280g), travel-friendly premium compact camera
– 24-megapixel APS-C sized sensor with FUJIFILM’s proprietary colour reproduction technology
– High quality 18.5mm f2.8 Fujinon lens covers a wide range of subjects from landscapes to snapshots
– Featuring enhanced Bluetooth connectivity – automatically transfer images to a smartphone
– “SQUARE MODE” allows you to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen
– Enhance your creativity with Fujifulm’s unique Film Simulation and Advanced Filter modes
– Records video at 4K 3840 x 2160 15P and Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94p/50p/24p/23.98p
– Continuous shooting at 6 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 13 frames)
– Focus distance Approx. 10cm – Infinity / 3.9in. – Infinity
– Takes SD/SDHC/SDXC cards (not included)
The Fujifilm XF10 is an ultra-lightweight, travel-friendly premium compact camera with a 24-megapixel APS-C sized sensor. Featuring enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, the XF10 allows photographers to transfer images to a smartphone after shooting, making it the perfect companion for smartphone users and photo enthusiasts alike.
A pocketable powerhouse, this black XF 10 Digital Camera from Fujifilm features a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor, fast lens, high ISO sensitivity, and video recording capabilities that excel when on the go. Though weighing just 280g, the XF 10 packs an 18.5mm f/2.8 fixed lens into its body. The bright f/2.8 aperture enables exceptional depth of field control and, when paired with ISO sensitivities that can reach 51200 when boosted, mean the XF 10 excels in low-light situations.
The image sensor can also output detailed 4K video at 15 fps for up to 30 minutes of recording. Full HD 1080p recording is also possible, as is 720p slow-motion video. These photos and videos can be viewed on the 3″ 1040k-dot LCD touchscreen that fills the back of the camera.
The XF 10 also features 11 Fujifilm Film Simulations and 19 Advanced Filters, including new “Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR],” as well as a 1:1 Square Mode, which is a first for Fuji’s X-series cameras.