Ring’s range of smart video doorbells and security cameras let you monitor your home from anywhere, so you never miss a visitor. They help to keep your home secure by protecting you against intruders and unwanted guests. Using the free Ring app (available on iOS, Android and Windows 10) you can get instant alerts on your smart device whenever anyone presses your doorbell or triggers a motion sensor. You can even see, hear and speak to visitors from your smart phone, tablet or PC. Ring products allow you to set up an integrated ring of security around your home for peace of mind.
Ring Video Doorbell Pro
With the Ring Video Doorbell Pro you can answer the door from anywhere. Get an instant alert to your smart device when anyone presses the doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensor. With two-way voice interaction you can see, hear and speak to your visitor by using the Ring app on your smart device, while noise cancellation technology improves the quality of the audio signal. The Video Doorbell Pro emits an audible alert outside the home. It can be wired to trigger your existing doorbell (professional installation recommended), or linked over Wi-Fi to the Ring Chime or Ring Chime Pro (both sold separately) to sound an alert within the home.
The Ring Video Doorbell Pro is Ring’s most advanced doorbell. This version includes a Plug-in Adapter so that it can be powered by simply plugging into the mains, for easy installation.
- Ultra slim design with four interchangeable face plates
- The video camera has a 160 degree field of view and records in crystal clear 1080p Full HD resolution
- Video on demand with Live View
- It’s weather-resistant, operating between -21° and +48° C, to work rain or shine
- Infrared night vision ensures operability day and night
- Motion zones are customisable to focus on specific areas
- It’s powered by plugging into a standard UK plug socket, with quick and easy installation thanks to the included installation kit
- Connects over your home Wi-Fi network
- Bank-grade encryption of your data ensures privacy