- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with up to 2.3GHz, Qualcomm Adreno 618 GPU, 8nm FinFET process.
- 5020mAh battery, Built-In Non-removable Lithium Ion Polymer Battery, USB Type-C reversible connector port, 33W fast charger in-box.
- 6.67″ DotDisplay, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front and back, Resolution: 2400 x 1080 FHD+, Contrast: 1500:1 (typ) | NTSC: 84% (typ), TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification, Reading mode 2.0.
- 64MP ultra-high resolution primary camera, 8MP ultra wide-angle camera, 5MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor, supporting Cinematic 4K video, 4K recording.
- Supports 2+1 card slot, nano-SIM + nano-SIM + microSD (512GB expandable), supports dual SIM VoLTE HD calling.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro is the latest iteration in the Redmi Note series, following on from the Redmi Note 8 Series. It features a 64MP AI quad-camera, a 6.67” FHD+ DotDisplay, and a 5th-generation Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 720G processor.